20 & How I Deal with Weight Issues
As females, one thing we are never happy with is our outer appearance. We always want what we can’t have or nowadays pay for. I’ve dealt with weight issues all throughout middle school, high school and college. I was never satisfied with how I look.
I’ve come a long way body wise and I’m so proud of myself because I did it the healthy way. I have a few tips that I want to give when it comes to weight & being confident with yourself
- Don’t think about losing weight, think about changing your lifestyle around
- Do it for you, not for a man
- Try to do something dealing with fitness a least 3 times a week
- Cut out something each month (Every month I give up something)
- Eat in portions, don’t ever make yourself full
- Bring your own lunch to work, don’t eat out every day
- Chane your workout routines
- Water, water, water (I haven’t drunk pop/soda in years!!!!!!)
- Take before and after pictures
- Get motivated (Get a partner, trainer, join apps, follow Instagram accounts)
I swear these key elements have helped me out a lot.